Why the 2020 Toyota Avalon Should Make Your Shortlist
The new Avalon is yet another example of how Toyota continuously pushes the envelope on what we should expect from our cars. With its combination of attractive design elements, practical performance capabilities, and a suite of comfort technologies to boot, it’s clear that this model is a winner across the board. More details are included below in our model overview of the new Toyota Avalon.
Behind the Wheel of the 2020 Toyota Avalon
One of the best parts of getting behind the wheel of the 2020 Toyota Avalon is its unique balance of horsepower and handling. With a 3.5L V6 engine boasting an impressive estimated 32 highway mpg, it’s clear that ripping past other drivers isn’t a problem with this car. Add in the Avalon’s smooth handling, a reinforced frame anchored by a strengthened chassis, with a responsive steering setup to boot, and you’ve got yourself a seriously balanced car. The Avalon isn’t limited to the above features, though. Here are a few more:
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission w/ intelligence w/ Sequential Shiftmatic™ Mode
- Smart Key System on front doors and trunk w/Push Button Start
With the release of the latest Avalon, it’s clear Toyota understands that new technology is a priority for all car shoppers. Driver safety features like those featured in the Toyota Safety Sense™ ensure that you can always keep safe while keeping your eyes on the road. Each new Avalon also comes equipped with a fun and intuitive infotainment system with smartphone compatibility, ensuring that you and your passengers never have to miss a beat. The technology features of the Avalon don’t end there. You’ll also enjoy these:
- High Solar Energy-Absorbing (HSEA) glass
- Star Safety System™
- Electric Parking Brake w/ Brake Hold function
Both the interior and exterior of the 2020 Avalon showcase Toyota’s dedication to producing cars that are as fun to look at as they are to drive. The assertive exterior style is accented by its sleek grille and distinctive lighting setup. The Avalon’s driver-centric interior design makes getting caught in a delay just a bit more bearable. Check out even more of the available design features here:
- 60/40 split folding rear seats w/ two adjustable and one fixed headrest
- 7” TFT Multi-Information Display w/ customizable settings
- SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats
See the 2020 Toyota Avalon in Gardena, CA
The Avalon can be experienced in all its glory at South Bay Toyota. We feature this car and many more in our inventory of new Toyota cars for sale in Gardena. There’s no shortage of great cars here, nor is there a shortage of new Toyota specials to stretch your buying power.
* MSRP: Starting price represents the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the XLE trim. The MSRP does not include destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license, options, and dealer charges. Actual prices are set by the dealer and may vary. Photo is for marketing and example purposes only. Photo may not reflect starting MSRP or trim level.
** EPA-estimated MPG for City/Highway for 2020 Toyota Avalon XLE. Actual mileage will vary. Displayed MPG is based on applicable EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.