The 2020 Toyota C-HR Delivers a Bold Design With Matching Performance
If you’re the go-anywhere, do-anything type, the 2020 Toyota C-HR is the road companion you’ve been looking for. This CUV will give you the balanced performance and flexible utility you’re looking for. Get a summary of features for the new Toyota C-HR in this model overview.
2020 Toyota C-HR Feature Summary
Expect the right mix of SUV and sedan performance when you get behind the wheel of a new CUV. Consider that you can get an estimated 31 highway mpg from the 2020 C-HR’s 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, and that’s just the base powertrain. And with a diverse choice of drivetrain configurations, the commendable mechanicals of the C-HR extend beyond measured specifications. This model has other available performance features, including:
- Continuously Variable Transmission with intelligence and Shift Mode (CVTi-S)
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Normal, Sport, and ECO driving modes
Technology in the new C-HR comes with many benefits, but passenger safety is a focus for Toyota. It starts with available Toyota Safety Sense™, a set of systems designed with the unique challenges of today’s roads in mind. On top of safety features, the C-HR is also available with a rich assortment of multimedia options to keep you entertained during your drive. The C-HR also offers the following:
- Multi-reflector LED headlights with auto on/off feature
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Smart Key System on front doors and rear hatch w/ Push Button Start
The days of having to go big to get all the comfort and roominess you want are over. Flexible interior space is one of the main perks of driving a CUV, and this one offers up to 37 cu. ft. of cargo volume. Beyond the available cargo space, you can also purchase genuine Toyota accessories to upgrade the C-HR’s utility. You’ll find more available design specs of this CUV below:
- Leather-trimmed heated front bucket seats
- Outside hatchback door handle w/ touch-sensor lock/unlock feature
- 4.2” TFT Multi-Information Display w/ customizable settings
Test Drive a 2020 Toyota C-HR in Gardena, CA
You can find the 2020 C-HR when you visit South Bay Toyota. Our selection of new Toyota cars for sale gives you the kind of choice you won’t find anywhere else in Gardena. And if you need another reason to pay us a visit, our new Toyota specials should seal the deal.
* MSRP: Starting price represents the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the LE trim. The MSRP does not include destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license, options, and dealer charges. Actual prices are set by the dealer and may vary.
** EPA-estimated MPG for City/Highway for 2020 Toyota C-HR LE. Actual mileage will vary.